Accurate Recordkeeping & Board Compliance Methods for the Dental Office
Stephen J. Persichetti, DDS, MBA
This class has been cancelled.
Date: MayÂ 13, 2013
Time: 9:00am â 12:00pm
Credit: 8 CE hrs
Tuition: $350.00 Dentists / $125 Staff
Location: OHSU/OAGD Department of Continuing Education, 611 SW Campus Dr. Portland OR 97239
As the challenges of delivering high quality dental care increase, so do the requirements of impeccable recordkeeping and chart maintenance.Â Every dental office needs a simple system to ensure that patient treatment and communications with patients are documented in a clear and concise manner.Â This course is designed to provide you with an opportunity to gain the knowledge and confidence to design and implement an outstanding system of recordkeeping in your dental office.Â During this course, the attendee will be given the opportunity to discuss their real life charting problems and concerns so as to personalize this course to their individual practice situation.
- Develop a protocol for dentist, hygienist and assistant education and license tracking to ensure Board of Dentistry compliance.
- Create efficient charting systems.
- Demonstrate all the elements of good charting.
- Chart practice data with electronic media.
- Document dental procedures including unusual occurrences or poor outcomes.
- Record office communications with patients.
- Develop and maintain adequate informed consent records.
Speaker:Â Stephen J. Persichetti, DDS, MBA, is an Associate Professor at the Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry in the Department of Community Dentistry.Â Dr. Persichetti is responsible for teaching risk management and dental jurisprudence at the School of Dentistry and he maintains a full-time private practice in Portland.
Email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org