The Art & Science of Sedation – Oral Sedation Review
Date: July 11, 2013
Time: 9am â 5 pm
Credits: 7 hours for permit maintenance
Location: OHSU/OAGD Department of Continuing Education, 611 SW Campus Dr. Portland OR 97239
- Develop a plan for every sedation appointment to ensure safe, effective minimal enteral sedation.
- Understand the pharmacology of oral sedatives and identify the most appropriate agent for each patient.
- Employ strategies for pre-emptive analgesia and post-op analgesia.
- Utilize the proven “recipe” for post-operative pain control that DOES NOT include narcotics.
- Learn new techniques for administering flumazenil and strategies for patients who may require an alternative approach: another arrow in your quiver.
Email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Form
This event is fully booked.