Oregon AGD Participation Study Clubs offer exceptional continuing education opportunities for hands-on participation with peer-to-peer learning. Mentors are selected who challenge participants’ existing skill sets by presenting changing techniques and technology while perfecting basic practices. Limited enrollment for each course guarantees opportunity to exchange ideas and concerns with colleagues on coursework information as it is presented.
Registration: Good Things to Know
- Online registration is now available for all courses except Parenteral Moderate Sedation and Implants for the General Dentists (scroll down for a list of our current offerings)
- Study Clubs are open to all AGD members. If you are not currently a member, you can join AGD here.
- Payment for courses due at time of registration though payment plans are available. For details please contact our office at 503-228-6266.
- See our Lecture CE page for more course offerings
- Participants from out-of-state are required to hold a temporary license to practice dentistry in the state of Oregon in order to enroll in Oregon AGD programs involving live patients. Oregon AGD is available to assist with the licensing application process provided adequate lead time is allowed, generally one month in advance of course start date.
- Don’t hesitate to contact our office with any questions. We’re here to help!