The OHSU/OAGD Continuing Education Department at the Kenneth Cantwell Clinic brings you quality CE opportunities through a partnership between OHSU School of Dentistry and the Oregon Academy of General Dentistry. Since June of 2012, this partnership combines OAGD’s well-recognized expertise in speaker and study club management and administration with OHSU’s name recognition and continuing education classroom and clinic space for a very mutually beneficial arrangement that will advance both organizations’ missions.
Visit OHSU/OAGD Continuing Education Department to learn more!
Should OAGD or the OHSU/OAGD CE Department cancel a course for any reason, a full refund will be provided to all registrants.
- If a registrant cancels at least 14 days PRIOR to a lecture course and at
least 30 days PRIOR to a participation course, that registrant will incur
a cancellation fee charge of:
- 10% providing that the tuition cost is less than $2,100
- 25% providing that the tuition cost is greater than $2,100
- If a registrant cancels 13 days or less prior to a lecture course OR 29 days or less prior to a participation course, there is NO REFUND
- For the OAGD IV Sedation Course, there is a non- refundable 25% deposit.
OHSU/OAGD School of Dentistry Continuing Education Department is authorized to award Oregon Continuing education credits by the Oregon Board Dentistry. There may be some courses that do not qualify for Oregon re-licensure credits.
All OHSU/OAGD sponsored courses are approved for continuing education credit by the American Dental Associationâs Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) and the Academy of General Dentistry Continuing Education Program (PACE).
CERP and PACE are services designed to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers for continuing dental education. ADA CERP and AGD PACE do not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.