Study Clubs 2014-2015 – Register Online Now
09/27/2014 - 04/25/2015
Implants for the General Practitioner
OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland OR
Terry L. Work, DMD
10/24/2014 - 04/17/2015
Early Intervention Orthodontics with Functional Appliances
Dr. Martha Rich Health Centered Dentistry, Portland OR
Martha Rich, DMD
01/15/2015 - 06/28/2015
2015 Comprehensive Training in Parenteral Moderate Sedation
Embassy Suites, Las Vegas NV
Dr. Ken Reed
01/22/2015 - 04/18/2015
Revolutionary Prevention Protocols
Dr. Brian Novy, DDS
Download 2015 OAGD Continuing Dental Education Catalog
Download General Registration Form (PDF)
Read About Our Refund & Cancellation Policy
Read About Our Discount and Payment Plan Policy
Oregon AGD Continuing Dental Education – Participation Study Clubs
Oregon AGD Participation Study Clubs offer exceptional continuing education opportunities for hands-on participation with peer-to-peer learning. Mentors are selected who challenge participants’ existing skill sets by presenting changing techniques and technology while perfecting basic practices. Limited enrollment for each course guarantees opportunity to exchange ideas and concerns with colleagues on coursework information as it is presented.
Registration: Good Things to Know
- Online registration is now available for all courses except Parenteral Moderate Sedation (scroll down for a list of our current offerings)
- Study Clubs are open to all AGD members. If you are not currently a member, you can join AGD here.
- Payment for courses due at time of registration though payment plans are available. For details please contact our office at 503-228-6266.
- Participants from out-of-state are required to hold a temporary license to practice dentistry in the state of Oregon in order to enroll in Oregon AGD programs involving live patients. Oregon AGD is available to assist with the licensing application process provided adequate lead time is allowed, generally one month in advance of course start date.
- Don’t hesitate to contact our office with any questions. We’re here to help!
OHSU – OAGD Partnership
The OHSU/OAGD Continuing Education Department at the Kenneth Cantwell Clinic brings you quality CE opportunities through a partnership between OHSU School of Dentistry and the Oregon Academy of General Dentistry. Since June of 2012, this partnership combines OAGD’s well-recognized expertise in speaker and study club management and administration with OHSU’s name recognition and continuing education classroom and clinic space for a very mutually beneficial arrangement that will advance both organizations’ missions.
To view courses offered through the OHSU/OAGD CE Department, go here.