Oregon AGD provides FREE AGD membership to students.
On a local level, Oregon AGD is the only dental health organization that exclusively represents the interests and needs of general dentists. There are a wide variety of membership benefits including discounts, exclusive continuing education courses and networking opportunities.
Take a look at some of the great benefits available to AGD Members:
Student and new Grad benefits include:
- Students receive free AGD membership from OAGD during dental school. All third and fourth year students are actively recruited for membership. First and second year students may contact OAGD to become a member.
- Students get into all OAGD and OHSU/OAGD lectures for free
- Receive 50% off of all OAGD lectures for the first five years after graduation
- Get 10% off the tuition of one participation study club the first year after graduation
- AGD Professional Liability Insurance Coverage offers qualified members up to 12 months of coverage at no cost
- Oregon membership dues are only $5 the first year out of dental school
- All dental school grads going on to do either an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) or General Practice Residency (GPR) can earn up to 150 hours of credit towards your AGD Fellowship Award through a one-year residency, 300 from a two-year program and up to 450 from non-concurrent completion of both. But you must maintain your AGD membership.
- Dental students and first year graduates can attend both the AGD and OAGD Annual Meeting for free
Oregon AGD dues are $95 in addition to the appropriate National AGD Membership listed below.
|Active General Dentist||$380.00||$335.00||$314.00|